Thursday, July 28, 2005

-oH mY GoD-

wat happened? i also duno wor.... how to decribe? just one word SUX!!!!
let me see, where should i start with my blog? ok..i sal divide to a few categories...
love life....
so far start uni...yeah..i got no bees around me..walau eh damn sad! maybe its because im old d...not attractive. sien betui :P sorry ya ai ren :P just being honest. to u guys out there, my ai ren okp had been very supportive and also stupid. i grade him these way coz he called me everyday, at least 3 times a day just to chat. im very happy but thinking of $ just make me worry. i cant imagine how much he spent on phone bill d. haizz...like this kenot like that also kenot. does it really worth it? on the other side, he really helped me alot in easing my stress and also loneliness...really very happy..thaks ai ren..muaks muaks.....miss u alot lot lot

the other side of story, today is kok chin bday. yesterday, i bought him a cake and also a present. gave him his fav food as present. it doesnt mean much, just friends between us. i know my own place. i have a wonderful hubby waiting for me ahead and he is the past. many of my friends here didnt encourage me to get him something but still im on it.

next will be my education, so far im stil the same. as lazy as ever. but i got do my assignment and study bit bit lo. now got one subject i felt i have interest in it. business acct. though i have prob with it but i do find it interesting. been working on it. my course paper will never be sien. a few trips will be waiting for me to join...kkakakak
how nice i got trip!!!! dun jealous ya...where to? dunno yet,...but im sure itll be fun.
besides that ive been learning about cruise ships....miss those time when im in cruise...damn syok man!..to all my buddy out there...when we work got $ pls...plan a cruise trip together...wah...i can really imagine we guys on cruise! whole lot fun! yeoh boon kwang, if u r interested u can join us for sure...mayb u will meet ur princess there :P

ok off to other topic...let me c...got wat to update ler?? oh ya..to mich and all......, lye cheng theng and loew aun nee is in uum taking bba n bibm. i met them for dinner yesterday. was shocked to know that boey sze yeng left uni during orientation. she got same course as mine. heard that she beh tahan of uum. lonely and ulu. i felt so guilty bout it. it never cross my mind to find out the geogian ppl and guide them. if i met her during orientation, she would not have left uum. suppose she is looking for a job now...haiz....another boey li wei...is they boey's ppl all like that?
aun nee told me she is a mama's gal wor...then also met a few pfs's scout. they are x atl n asl. kau sai bising lo...talk nonstop and with the pfs scouting n gold fish mouth ideologi.....pok pek pok pek...beh tahan...feelike slapping him....

so far see no leng lui here...pity those ppl in uum...cant cuci mata....lucky i saved uum :P kakakakakkakakkak leng chai here got quite a number also..but all xiao didi...i still prefer okp :P
sien lo...
thesse few days as usuall blur blur....dunno do wat...actually got tonnes of work piling up...but seems i tak mampu digerakkan....miss u all a lot...mich, al , ccn, felix, cmei, tho, and bla bla bla...
tay met her quite often...but she so many lalat sien....s for choo...i come in so long met her once nia...but got phone contact lo....

plan to get myself a printer. order one fr trusted senior, audrey... epson rm 168.
then my hp 6600 dunno got wat penyakit recover d now...pls..feel free to send me mms...
mp3 player no money to buy....okp pls do something.....
wat else on my acct.? these days i din luan luan buy things but dunno why not enuf $ to use. bank + atm = 0.00
dad got give me $ been very generous but seems expenses is increasing...thou each day i only eat twice but still cibai...where's my mony gone...mayb photo notes kua...haizz haizz...need to save...wan go sg and kl.....if want to wait for u guys come uum o thailand....sure got yeras no month....

me now living alone in room. roomate go other college coz she an athlet. m all alone...dun worry me no sked also. my problem is lazy to clean the whole room alone. sien....

next let me see....oh ya...just few days ago, met our long lost fren. mich ur primary sch mate. vincent tan. go add him in my frenster. he is my ex lalat...wkakkakakak proud nya...
so u guys..any updates for gals or guys?

guess cukup saja lah di sini. sorry for my blog is damn boring...but....no choice..u need to read also ma....
al pls stop 'leima leimaing"

terima kasih dan salam mesra

9 comments:

aL said...

u cant stop okp from calling u & u wan him to call also. its oni natural for new couples to call each other frequently. if okp thinks its worthy, den it shud not be a problem.

errr..if i were u, i wudnt get kok chin a cake & a prez. not so fast. well, since u've done it. nth much to say d.

"mp3 player no money to buy....okp pls do something....." - walau! hahaha! keat nya. kesian OKP!

wei, dont simply scold cibai la..must be soo boon ma. beh kuai bo bees la..LOL =D

sorry. no updates for u. me evryday stay at home in front of pc nia. got girls or guys oso not interested! mwahahahahahaha! got any to recommend?

*LEIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*

ColleenC said...

1st of all..
i'd like to send out my condolences to okp..
hang in there pal!..
i feel ur worries!..
ROFLMAO!!

*dun mind me..brain circuit's gone haywire*

as for angel..
stand firm on wad u bliff in pls..
make up ur mind and make sure u knoe wad u wan ler..
hear adi sked sked..

'i have a wonderful hubby waiting for me ahead' ??

0.o'
coming from angel..dat sounds really scary..
LoL..

jst kidding..

mayb u b in best of health..
and not to mention wealth!..
have fun and take care always!

Michelle said...

hmm...well i und y u bought kc pressie le...as long as u noe u mean nth more than frens then itz ok la...y bother wat ppl tink wo? but jz bear in mind dun giv kc any false hopes la...poor dat guy oso..

as for okp, u kesian him la oso...u tink ppl print money ka? he not yet start working u already demand so much from him...later scare him away u baru tau...

good to hear no bees around u...if not later u 3 sum liong yee then kesian okp...

wateva it is, all d best to u...may happiness alwiz b wif u dear..

dEvIlInE said...

walau eh....such a suprise get u al punya comment la....guess chin nee misunderstand my meaning d la...
first of all, me n kc its the past. i lok forward with okp and he is the one which i hope will be waiting for me....kakaka u guys too worry d :p but i und la...coz u guys are my best pal...
as for okp i know he doesnt print money...but somehow he gonna produce a mp3 for me wo...he sendiri say wan buy for me wan...obviously if got ill be very happy la..if don hav ma suak lo...im ok wan ler...kakakka

by the way guys...im now in utm library!! kakaka saw choi mei yesterday. i came over to pay him a visit...:P crazy ler sit bus for 14 hours...but i find it worth it la...his bday coming d ma :P
free time i will sit bus to kl as well.....

chin nee miss u a lot lo. i saw kher sing many times almost everyday b4 i go to johor...dunno y like fated but don think she know me la...
also latest update..ah niu's sister is in uum. same college as kher sing..suppose they are frens lor...pretty o not i duno coz never met her....kakkaka

real happy to be in utm library..i sneak in :P
okla gtg d need finish up my tutorial thanks buddy for ur advice n concern ...will bare in mind..hope to see u all soon n best of luck in everything u do..

aL said...

y suprise? i seldom give comments wan meh? kausai!

u mou liong sam wan. can sit til johor din come kl. suak! hehehe!

walau cn u...y alwiz make angel miss u wan. so nice got ppl say miss u in evry blog n comments. LOL!!!

angel..dont tell cn bout ks anymore. she doesnt wanna noe d.

Michelle said...

al, lei ng han dak kam tor la..she memang peminat cn..dun say u la..me her bestest zi mui oso dun get the "i miss u" thingy in EVERY comment la...4get out it la

dEvIlInE said...

walau eh...first of all...i would like to rephrase 'such a suprise get u AL punya comment la...'= actually i miss out an 'L'...its suppose to be u all...kakakaka ciak lat...al ter'malu' kakkakaka...not saying u ma :P

i miss evryone ma...not only ccn..u al don jealous la...just that i keep it in heart jor no need to say lor...for ccn is new ma..then need to 'piu pak' a bit :P crapooss...

i also wan go kl ma...but haih...go there sure $ fly a lot lo...i c the shopping centre, the shopping centre see me....walau...zzxxxzzz kena electrical shot. i beh tahan sure go sapu wan...haih haih mentang mentang me orang kampung ma...hard to find bigBIG shoping complex....big attractive mag net :P

kakakka

ColleenC said...

wtf! wtf!!
u saw ks!!
sumore almost evryday!!
i wanna see also..
take pics for me pls..
T.T

wei u guys dun like dat la..
no ppl miss hou san fu geh ar..
since angel has got loadsa of those jor..
let her sub sum misses to me ler..
=)~

*okp pls do something..roflmao

ColleenC said...

an angel isnt she? *drools*

refering to ks..=)~