Tuesday, June 14, 2005

-eat all i can-yUmmY-

Today morning me very kuai o…did a lot of housework. Sweep the floor, mop, wash a full basket of clothes! Wow! Impressive or not? Kakaka :P

My plan for the day was to bank in my cheque deposit in maybank. Mana tau okp car broke down! Luckily, theres a mechanic shop just opposite the road. Pity him as he need to pay RM135 for it.

In the evening, we went swimming at permata sport club with tay. Invited yeok tho, chow chuan, chooi mei, yew sean and chin choo along. Tay, okp and I reach at 6.30pm. an hour later, all of us were starving so we decided to go for dinner. As I expected, they just arrived. Yeok tho seems pretty upset as we are leaving. No choice la..stomach grumbling already so we just left. Drop tay at her bf house then me and okp went to a night market nearby. Though it’s a malay’s night market, Gosh ! the food there was damn delicious. Or mayb you could think it another way round. Both of us was damn hungry. We bought 20 stick of satay, kebab, chicken rice, fried koey teow, 10 lekor, a burger, 3 packet of drinks, ermmm…let me see...guess that should be all. :P we end up eating in car coz no place for us to dine at the night market. Walau lau..both of us damn full ! it was kinda fun as both of us just bought almost everything we saw :P almost la…don’t worry..those stuff there are cheap. (malay ma!)

After that, we met up with tho and gang. Ate some stuff again. Don’t want to mention already. Scared u guys will throw up :P

Got somed discussion about our trip to langkawi. The expenses are higher than I expected L not sure whether im able to join them. Trouble trouble. Okp had never been to langkawi so I wish I could bring him along. Haizzz… whatever it is, ill come out with a plan. We planned to go bukit kayu hitam this Thursday. Will be buying father’s day present there. My godpa favourite food.( chocolate) mich no worry, I will help u settle the gift. Just afraid cant celebrate together with your dad as the langkawi trip might clash with father’s day. Sorry L

That its for today….chaos….