Tuesday, June 14, 2005

-fuNny dReam-

Yellow pal, im back! Today im going to tell you all about my dreams. These few days hor…ciak lat..got all sort of weird dreams ive dreamt. Today also very special. I dreamt a begger was fighting with me over my clothes. He wanted to snatch my clothes and we ended us pulling the clothes. That’s the scene I could remember so far. I was awaken by a call from a friend. Phew! Damn ‘heng’ man! Cant imagine I was fighting with a beggar over my clothes !!! Gosh! What a dream !

In the afternoon, I went out with okp to settle some stuff in temple and bank. Forget to wear my charms. I was not very comfortable when I was in the temple. Somehow felt bit relieved he was beside me holding my hand. Later then we went to prangin for a stroll. Knn found a shoe at last! But decided not to buy. Y leh? No money to buy ma. Mich not with me…tak de “umphhh”!!! kakaka. Figured it out that I must control my spending. There are few important things I need to save up for. :P

Dinner together with my grandmother at my house downstairs. Then now ma blogging lo…kakaka..pai sei a…lots of broken languages..i couldn’t help it…so u guys better get used to it! If not..correct for me la…:P

Ok that’s all for today.
-End of everangel report-

9 comments:

Michelle said...

wei dun borrow me koh kiu ar..wat no me shoppin no ummph? me tarak no more ATM leh?hahaha

dEvIlInE said...

no la
dun say like that
u know u r my soul in shoping!! wait 2 more years when we work
shooping rulezzz
i treat u shop wif my salary kakkakakakaa

Michelle said...

wah..reali mou?i so honored lo. yeah shoppin rulez!!! provided we got d money la dear..

ColleenC said...

underaged ginna =)~ here i come!!
ur bloggie jia lat adi ler..wait till al gets here..sure pien our crap-ing zone geh..
sampat meh..wan dream of fight wif sumone over sumting..masi tiuk ai dream of at least brad pitt or tom cruise la..dream of begger for wad la..
tsk tsk tsk..tarak skill betui u..
underage eh ginna..=)~

aL said...

IM HERE!!!! LOL =D

yes la, dreamt of beggar. tsk tsk. really underaged la. at least ma karl yune or hidetoshi nakata. haha! really no skill...LOL =D

dEvIlInE said...

wah lau eh
u think i dun want dream of my jie lun meh...knn can u imagine how i feel bo? with an unknown beggar...mayb he like frog prince ler..must kiss then can bcome rich and handsome kakkaka
...but i dare not la
phewww:P

ColleenC said...

wo ai ni..ai zhe ni
jiu xiang lau shu ai da mi
bu kuan you dou sau feng yu
wo toh hui ye yang bei zhe ni
wo xiang ni..xiang zhe ni..
bu kuan you dou me de ku..
ze yao neng rang ni kai xin
wo she me toh yuen yi..
zhe yang ai ni..
^^Y

aL said...

yeeeeeeeeeeeee...cn said "wo ai ni" to angel...LOL!

ColleenC said...

eh..u ppl geh blogs also got ma..
mine even more..
d entire version..
=)~