Thursday, March 15, 2007

mInI convocation in uum- 10 mArch 2007

cute or not this piggy :) hehehe...rm 35 nia...




she is kim fong my senior...got first class honour ...



one of her medals ....banyak honour
let me intro my senior yam tient suai...


he is my course senior..mr shankar
look!! i found my high school buddy in UUM :) she is anu :) miss those times we hang out together ;(
my bunch of uni frens.....
she is my 'ah lui' audrey yong from ipoh....:) pretty lei...

me, audrey n my ex-roomate shiau fen :) she is leng lui elaine @ my ah mi :) the first coursemate i noe when i was in uum...i was so last that time..lucky she is there :) frens forever :)


my bunch of sakit otak frens :)

1 comment:

EvolutionR said...

I am Mr Chin from Melaka, I need all of your HELP to provide me information
or forward this mail to other people who know this girl. She graduated from
UUM, Kedah, March 2007.

I got personal information for her URGENTLY.

I will send you the picture through email.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or provide me any information. (Name,
H/P or address)

Or you can contact me through my email or contact no.

Email : csf5053@hotmail.com
H/P : 0122185053 (Mr.Chin)