Thursday, March 15, 2007


splendid :)
its autumn :) :)
nice not? in uum de..
woo hoo....:) an article i would like to shar with ya all.... :) READ carefully .....
tis pic i took in my uni libaray...see how tis guy search for inforamtion using the comp...ada gaya......
she is nah hooi ...my 2 mei :) one of my coursemates n buddy :)
this is my library's entrance..we need to use our matric card to access.....( touch N go)...*pai sei 4 the blurry pics...was afraid get caught by the security :P**
one of the stupid machine found at library



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wasai..ur lib so hitech...my lib cheap sei a...ur 'touch n go' is as same as utm's lib librarian...they pakai look at our chest n check where is our matric card nia...nvr complain~! u r very hang fok liao...compare to so called 'technology uni'...haiz....matric card also takde cip...cuma bar code only...really cheap sei a...last time stil pakai laminate card...rly kanasai~!