Thursday, July 26, 2007

~ unlucky day ~


25th July is an unlucky day for me.


ONE of my finger kena mashed by honda city's window!!! aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!
IT happened so sudden ;( i SO cannot accept !
picture below are shown as an evidence of my 'kesian'ness :P



sobs sobs....pain u know ;(
a clearer picture. its indeed swollen ;( woo woo






somehow THAT was only the beginning o-0'''


my next encounter was my poor 'little' head banged on this stupid wardrobe 'thing'


si pek sharp u know the steel 'thing' ;(



and then gosh! i am thankful for this was the last unlucky inccident ive encountered for today. see this cute little playar muncung tirus ;) cute lei :)



BUT cute also dangerous K! kena mashed again by this playar! for this violence scene, i was told not to show it in my blog to prevent maximum of 'kesian'ness...hehehe.....:)

to my friends out there....dont be suprised to see me like the picture shown below over the weekend.......



sekian berita.

1 comment:

aL said...

if ur finger MASHED ah... no more d ok.

just say terkepit can? LOL!