Sunday, July 22, 2007

Yea ! I'm finally back coz i got tagged again :)


LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Angeline Long Foong Hwang
Birth Date : 22nd April 1984
Current Status : I wish to know myself too….:(
Eye Colour : Brown
Hair Colour : Black/ Brownish
Right or Left : Rightie



LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : Chinese
My Fears : My Future
My Weaknesses : I don’t know which one is it…
My Perfect Pizza : Pizza Hut I suppose…



LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : What time is it?!!!
My bedtime : used to be at 5am …now its 10 pm (knn!)
My most missed memory : when I’m with my grandpa + my doggie –bow~


LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or coke : Pepco
Single or group dates : Single
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Tea or Nestea : Nes - tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate!
Cappuccino or Coffee : cappucino~


LAYER 5 : DO YOU…

Smoke : once
Curse : Never fail
Take a shower : when I need to
Have a crush : countless
Think you’ve been in love : sick of it
Go to school : love to IF I don’t need to wake up early
Want to get married : Definitely but ada sked :(
Believe in yourself : I wish I can…
Think you’re a health freak : Not at all



LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol : NEVER
Gone to the mall : NEVER said NEVER
Been on stage : NEVER is out of my answer
Eaten sushi : NEVER missed it!
Dyed your hair : if I said NEVER, it will be a lie….



LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER…

Played a stripping game : YES :P
Changed who you were to fit in : Errrr….i think so ….



LAYER 8 : AGE YOU’RE HOPING…

To be married : I hope…..you hope….let’s all of us hope…FOR ME…:P



LAYER 9 : IN A GUY

Best eye colour : same like mine
Best hair colour : or shek...
Short hair or long hair : short la …siao meh


LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING…

A minute ago : observing my fishes
Hour ago : eating steamboat !
1 day ago : gurney!
1 month ago : forget liao
Year ago : in ulu UUM…~enjoying ~


LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES…

I love : you
I feel : sticky
I hate : Myself
I hide : my pi sai
I miss : grandma
I need : LUI~!~


LAYER 12 : TAG PEOPLE

1. chan chin choo
2. tokie
3. metz
4. bryan – if u r free
5. Maggie!

1 comment:

nalini said...

LoL. or shek. i thought it was a typo and maybe u wanted to write "Shrek" instead. then i thought, "wth, Shrek?" hahaha... or shek.... lolx