Monday, August 06, 2007

~~ random updates ~~



today....>> on MC. headache since morning. went to consult doctor and then she gave me these. doctor said i am under stress wor...cham lomy part model trying to promote the medicine
charming??

3 days ago..................blackout in my office
my boss's office


everybody (except my boss) were so happy and we started chit chating and taking photos.hehe


she is my traineemate in my office. her name is ET. A nice and lovely gal :)
this fella more cute. no doubt about it :P
pls do not start panic. the lady behind me is 100% human and YES,she is pregnant :)

next, dinner at bequadro at e gate with godfamily :)
introducing DORAEMON
this is lemon butter fish weird guy

new cocoa drink named HOKO.anyone interested to try or get some, you may contact me :)
cute lil Doraemon magnet collection from taipei

guess what is this?
saw this weird + yukky noddle. they called it red mee suar...yaks. its a mixture of mee suar, red chicken and wine.


closer look.

somebody pls save me!

2 comments:

aL said...

omg. i really tot got hantu behind that "cute" pic of yours.

and dat is a dildo.

Anonymous said...

ya your n-th bf looks so desperate for girls. I can understand why he chose you :)