Tuesday, February 27, 2007

cHer gOng ~~

I am sick :( ada sad…..sick at tHis time really very Chi cHam. I will be having English exam tomorrow..Ciak Lat not yet revise….

People early morning wake up eat breakfast…me very hebaT. Wake up eat medicine L woo woo..

spare panadol in my room.


Then proceed to Hep to settle some unfinished business by certain ppl. This is one of my hang out places a year ago. Glad its no longer my hang out place if not sure cIak lat.


This is one of my Uni’s fountain..nice bo? Night scene is nicer…come over see for urself if u r curios :)

This is my uni’s library. I Almost fainted walking up the stairs. -_-“’

Good news for today is……tadaa….hehehe



However good things often lead to bad things…haiz…
Make me so down the whole day….my lecturer throws his tantrums on me. Imagine he declined to consult us and slams the door in front of me and my frens. Na beh sIn kE!

sIao liao he mood no good treat us like that wor….WTF..now makes so down. Knn no more new year mood already. We wanted to give him some oranges but now no need talk liao…. gIve cat eat also dun wan give him. ( sorry cant find any dog in uum so have to give cat).
I am frustrated right now…somehow tomorrow need to face him. Ciak Lat….my input = 0. Must prepare the kalis pelurushirt ad…wish me luck for tomorrow…
*** the battle begins -->angel vs lecturer + fever + exam…..
ADA SAD!

1 comment:

aL said...

updates woiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! wanna spam your site d.

UPDATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!