Monday, February 26, 2007

~~* previous updates *~~

Bz day on 13 feb 2007

My hostel block dinner nite……received this as souvenir from the
juniors..simply lovely






She is the gal who stole my dRinks ! cheeky n funny fren of mine!

Remember her face....




Next…a major clean up in computer lab….Look at OUR sTunt man!
That is my block mate pei fang..bet she loves to do stUnt too…



The lazy but kind hearted supervisor …




Andy n zaiful….they look like gay bo??? Ooppss haha!


Jefferson and our chief lab asst. , aisa..
Hardworking hardi….


This cute guy is from Bangladesh..his name is ALAM. A kind and funny guy….
He handles copier n printer machines maintenance.

He is Tim….


Berpura-pura contribute in the clean up…

Yeah…u do know who is that….

Buat bergaya…



It was tiring cleaning up all the mess..i was wondering when was the last time they cleaned the lab..gosh

Even thou im tired that night but I was very happy to have wonderful n caring frens around me. Adrian bought me dinner…my favourite nasi kerabu..hehe thanks :)

Another surprise back in room :)
Found this on my table…… from my younger godbro, shaun n my ex… thanks again…
I love roses!


chocs n candies :P






No comments: