Friday, February 09, 2007

**previous activities**

hAtyai trip begining of year 2007


in hAtyai with frens and my elder sister....hehe
in my favourite restaurant MK Steamboat :P my sister on the right

me n my ex roommate..at swensens :)

the shoes we bought!



---------------my ex roommate bday ----------------





sTupid LooK

------------------in Penang-----------------------


my buDDies in penang! muAks muAks**

*jen, michie, me al n cnee......thats my new hair style...what ya think??hehe

pOst berGaya akU...my favourite sPort..but Ada minat TAk ada Bakat ....*sigH*
tHnaks to my Buddies..they thaught me a lot on how to deal with all the 'STuFF'...least im improving ...hehehe

my Dream....i love this thing...yeah...

wanted to fInd a 'SoMeonE' who is gooD in musical instrumEnt......haha... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think your new hairstyle is NOT nice. muahahahahaaha.

i also think your pose TAK bergaya langsung. memang ada minat tak ade bakat.