Sunday, May 27, 2007

tagged - im back-!

its been long since i last update my blog. pai sei pai sei. theres just so many things i need to do. hardly have time to on9. basically i am very bz lazying at home and zzzz coz im kinda exhausted ever since i started my training.

to my frens out there, im currently undergoing my training at HAPPY HOLIDAYS tour & travel agency as a kuli. the agency is located at chulia street. please do not come over to visit me. coz the boss ada GArang and i banyak Sked. wait till i meluaskan my pengaruh and settle down first. for further information, there are a few options u can choose to

  1. email me at angelinelong@hotmail.com
  2. sms me
  3. call me
  4. chat with me at msn
  5. message me at friendster
  6. or better off ASK me face to face
ok enuf of the KETAMsss.....harap maklum


next i kena tagged by hou tor hou tor yan....i couldnt recall who...
so here it is


the 4 things bout aNgeL


well actually, i am supposed to name 4 things each but due to my kegatalan, there are some ill name it up to 6 things.

6 things many don't know:

1. i have a smiley scar on my right leg : like tis -------> :) (just w/o the eyes)

2. i have scars on my spine. i fell off a swing when i was a kid at youth park.

3. i have two moles. one is for u to see (my forehead,exactly middle lo!) and one its not for u to
see( cannot tell la..hek hek hek) :p

4. i was chased by a rooster and monkeys. thats makes me sked of them. BAD bad animals!

5. im afraid of heights. i am so not myself when i face tis situation

6. i love to fold my legs when im in restaurants, exam hall n in classes( malay style .cham!)


6 movies i could watch over and over:


1. all walt disney movies (mulan,shrek,beauty&thebeast,lilo,findinnemo,etc)
2. hotelier
3. full house
4. prison break

5.all chinese movies(flymetopolaris,messageinabottle..etc)

6.comedy (chowsingchi's)

4 places i have lived:


1. Air Itam, farlim, bt feringghi, tg bunga, bt lanchang -Penang
2. Singapore-my uncle's house during year end hols.
3. UUM - Sintok, Kedah

4.my buddies house? haha

6 of my favourite food:


1. spaghetti
2. Sushi
3. all sort of soup :)
4. spicy food(tom yam, laksa)

5. home cook dishes(my grandma's,godma and anu's mom n etc...)

6. pork?

4 places i would rather be:


1. Penang (no doubt! no where its better than home!)
2. EVERLAND
3. Singapore
4. hainan island

5.paris

6.disneyland (my dreamland)

basically i want to go everywhere!

4 favourite songs:


1. jay rulezzz
2. a whole new world
3. xi huan-leo ku
4. great songs-leo ku

4 persons tagged:
1. aL
2. yin
3. jen
4. bryan

1 comment:

aL said...

hou tor hou tor yan...!!

wei pls la u. hami kui language pun ada.

jialat! =D