Sunday, May 27, 2007

10 things i want to say!

1. i MISS YOU! come back soon :(

2. toki and ccn. you'll be fine! look forward for a better changes in life!be strong....buddies always ~!~

3. to all of u out there....those i noe.....thank you for u guys for always being there for me..guiding me,helping me,loving me, supporting me........im glad i met u all. sorry if i ever hurt u guys muaks gOD bless ya all

4. 38 days to mattta fair 2007???!!!

5. 4 more months training at HAPPY HOLS!sungguh mencipetkan

6 i have lots of debts -grandma-frens-house-car(soontobe)...PTPTN

7. i dun want to work!

8. i want go vacation~!~ china,hong kong.hainan island,euro,all over the world ~!~

9. i want a puppy :(

10. I kenot anymore~!~

and i would like to tag

1. piggy choo
2. yin yin
3.bryan
4.aL
5.jen
6.yeoktho
7.metz
8.eddie

2 comments:

ColleenC said...

got d msg! will do..
thank u for d advices uve given..
and for listening..=)

u too!
stay strong! be happy always!

aL said...

hahhahahaa! #10 is "i kenot anymore"!

damn full of shit la u.