Sunday, April 17, 2005

a boRing n tiRed day.....

woke up very early today.....at 1015am!! was having a headache again...damN! didnt manage to get a good nitezzz sleep, something is just on my miNd...not gonna tell u wats that ! haha....

whole day spend it with my godparents..was helping out with the house chores. my godma cooked curry chicken for me to eat...very delicious....:) if sze kuan is there it will b perfect...just perfect...miss my buDdy so much lor...almost half year dint see her already. she called me up just now as my 2ko played a fool with her...hahaha...was havin fun there....

reach home around 8.00pm. watch kung fu with my beloved grandma....heard her laughing derisively. real happy to heard that. wish she is that happy all the time...

later on i logged on till midnight...spend my time writing a letter or somesort diary....met my little cousin joanna n get to create this new blog. daMn boring...yet tonite lost an msn kaki...he went to shanghai for holidayss....wonder what souvenier will he bring for us ???

No comments: