Thursday, April 21, 2005

-sweet movie day-

chin treat me a movie today. i managed to buzzzzz him over penang.hahaha
was damn stupid! tot its movie day so will only b charged rm 6per movie. who knows its a sneak preview movie. i bought ticket for 615 show. later then remember of the benefit of our student card so i asked if there is a discount. how lucky i am....there is discount only for movie b4 6.00pm! damN it! just 15 minutes later....but no choice. the staff printed out the ticket ald. total of rm18.cis! waste of money.

fortunately, the movie was interesting. worth for my money though! hahaha..went for a stroll in gurney n bought a jacket. hehe happy happie!! nothing much to shop in gurney. most of the shop are under renovation.

so head to my dad's house to pack my luggage for my holidays. went dinner at uncle's restaurant. had a so called candle light dinner with chin. was kinda odd there as most of the workers knew my dad. they keep asking question and i can hardly hear what they are talking. somesort of communication problem. feel awkward to talk after so long. recall my childhood memories where i was very close with them. well time flies! i was 5 years old that time! and now within one day i shall be 21 years old! wala!!!!
wonder how is it gonna turn out to be...not having a nice feeling...haizzzlets not think of it.....

after dinner we went to tay's house for a chat. i called her up when i arrived at her house. Guess what frens? her brother told me she was fast asleep! ^&(^*^(&)80p9!! ask me to go there n she slept. least i get a phone call! i was a bit worried as she told me she needed a shoulder to cry on!! haiz......guess it just my faith! hope she is alright. will get a reasonable explaination from her.if not..i'll slice her!!

got home around 12 something..went for a stroll around and also met yew sean to pass him my dvds .hey don lost it k! handle with care oooo...

guess thats my plain activity.sweet time for me today. managed to chat up for a long time with chin yet i found out that he do care...its just that im far off...er..greedy???hehehe
for me to know for u to find out....

No comments: