Tuesday, April 19, 2005

-lOst in a lOst wOrld-


The greatest challenge in our life is to find someone who knows your flaws and differences and yet still willingly embraces you with so much love

i just finish talking to him....things were getting weird n it upset me...the problems is with me....i dunno how to explain.....

well today as usual i spend my days at home watching tv series....damn boring n restless.....went on9 but found ghost there...:( really dull day..

jeff really called me up to pass movie to me today. unexpected visitor....at 6.00pm my buddies called me up to get a jog in youth park. met heng tee n chee keong there. was kinda release as we had fun n great laugh. tried numerous stance there with choo but still didnt manage to jump over a railing. chooi mei managed to do it again! Bravo my twin Tower!!!

reach home at 8.00pm. stick with the tv till 9 something then..guess what?! my long lost friend twizzzz called. we chat for almost an hour. updating me with her stories n few ofr mine. glad that she is happy n managed to cope up with her life. u go on there Pal!!

chooi mei gave me an aeroplane again. she told to get prepare for bowling tonight. guess she is anxious of her first day of work tommorrow. cant blame her though!
chin choo found a job also.working in a black pearl shop in gurney next week while cm as a clerck in a gold factory...yeah GOLD factory...wish all the best to them in their work. by means left me alone...unemployed. GOsh! wish i could work. out of cash n lack of transportation...how sad....

now me blogging n kinda lonely...noone on9 to chat....haizzzz...miss my pal so much....
anyway i need to stand up for myself n move on to what makes me happy n secure.....to my frens out there...thanks for being there for me...thannks...lotsa love...

No comments: