Wednesday, April 20, 2005

-a dAy withOut plAn-

wake up at 1 something. grandma woke me up!! don care ...sleep till 3 something coz today i go no plan at all. no point of waking up so EARLY. :P

afternoon choops fetch me to her brother's shop. unexpected activity.lazying over there n have some chat. we actually plan to give chooi mei a suprise to 'sambut' her from work...who knows we get scold. she was fed up waiting for us.me n choops was kinda lost.hehehe

thought of goin for a movie with a kwang and tay. called them up but end up i linger in chooi mei's house. kwang get angry while discussing bout the outing. saying we so troublesome. haizzzz...i also lazy to explain much and i was mad too. it wasn't my fault. not to say i deny it. who want to watch twice the same movie in cinema?? i was broke also. though i love movies but i don find it worth it using my money this way. everytime ask them out for movie also got all sorts of problem. troublesome. i rather not ask. phone bills is on my account somemore. i dunno how can i survive for long! upset!! lets not talk on tis anymore.

i end up stay at chooi mei's house watching series. then yew sean turn up. we went for our favourite hang out for dinner. the 1998 bah kut teh. was not in mood for eating.

reach home around 10.oopm. watch tv again with my grandma and sister. wrote testimonials for a few of my close frens then met lip yong ...my long lost primary frens in msn....he chat none stop...more professional than keng pin. hahaha! guess how is he in shanghai???
well, choops intro me to a new old friend. my OLd here by means is elder. not sure about his background. don wish to know also for now.....

well guess thats it for today pal...my boring holidays....haha lucky got choops to accompany me...thanks ya....

No comments: