Saturday, May 28, 2005

-feLt sO diFferEnt-

Awake by 12pm today. Having sweet conversation with ken last night. Makes me know him more about himself. Hey like u said…we need time to understand each other right?

I felt empty now. Sort of miserable. Been staring at my computer, u know, the stupid uni calendar… I don’t know why, somehow at this moment I am looking for ward for my studies in uum. I had to admit, I do miss uum. I couldn’t recall my happiness with my friends there for now but at least I know they are there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on. This goes specially to my room mate shiau fen. Eventhough we had nothing much in common but deep inside I felt the sisterly love. My coursemates…miss them at class and also the stupid worm (Adrian) who always love to make jokes. Next sem if as scheduled we will be in the same group for two subject.

Gosh! Thinking bout subject, im really afraid of business accounting subject. damN! Followed by asas kewangan. I know how horrible + terrible my counting skills are. Anyhow, I need to face it sooner or later.
Suddenly I have this courage and will in my studies . its like a..WAH LAU…not ike me at all. Maybe theres someone who had burn up the fire in me to do something which seems impossible to me all this while. Facing the truth ahead. I need to take care of myself and not relying on others.

I am now listening to lee jiun jie songs. Maybe his songs play a part motivating me. Well to my buddies out there, u know how songs can really change my mood. Listening it oud now. Yet this songs recall back my memories having fun with michelle, ai ling and also sweet little chin nee. Heard that she got a job. Will be starting work on Monday. As for michelle and ai ling…hehe like usual once they get back to kl, we will somesort of lose contact lo… but funny thing is whenever im upset there sure will be a sms o miss call from her. coincidence huh? Well maybe it is maybe not. I don’t know. One thing for sure I know I got buddies out there in kl!! Even 10 years didn’t see her I know we have each other in heart. Way to go buddy! Work hard for a better life ahead in future! I wish I can do it too!! Haha self motivation! GAMbate!!

6 comments:

aL said...

hey..y din call me sweet little ai ling? not fair! hmmp!

Michelle said...

wei cn said ho she'd prefer to be addressed as loud n huge instead of sweet n lil cn la..haha...like u said, we're zi mui ma.of course i'll stick by u alwiz la.i'll stand by ur side as long as i live k?dun worry so much.watever path u choose will NOT disgrace me.take care.luv ya n miss ya lots!

ColleenC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ColleenC said...

eh ms short..when was i ur sweet and lil chin nee? huge and loud knot ar? knn..
al no nid to get jealous la..
u've known angel so long adi..my turn liau la..*blek* LoL..
newayz..best of luck and have fun eh!..
when u're back in ulu perak..dun forget to miss us deep deep also..haha =P

* sry about d deleted post..dat was mine..wanted to edit..but wasnt familiar wif d functions..a lil blur..hehe..paiseh..

aL said...

ulu perak? not kedah meh? wat shit?

ColleenC said...

swt..kedah ar? paiseh..i ngam ngam pass nia for geography..