Friday, May 27, 2005

-unExpectEd pLeaSAnT dAy-

Today is Thursday, never knew much memorable and wonderful day i had. Im now enjoying the darkness alone….watching some glow in the dark sticker glowing on the wall. What a pleasant moment. ..wish someone special of mine could enjoy this perfect moment together….

I woke up at 11 sumthing in the morning. Pei ling invites me to prangin for shopping but I rejected her. was very dizzy lo. Slept at 6 in the morning. Reason?? helping ken to set up a blog n chatting on some Hot issues….then around noon, we went prangin mall to settle an unfinished business. Date miss tay along…its been along time we didn’t hang out together. So much to tell and update for both of us. She managed to click well with ken. Our mission to prangin is to get some accessories for tay’s coming dinner this Saturday. She will be wearing a hot heart pumping sexy dress on that day! Wow…gosh her hubby it’s gonna drop dead! (nose bleed ma!!) we had fun with her there. Imagine how she managed to crap with the promoter in prangin. Way to go happy go lucky Gal!!
Later on we met up with Samuel at gurney and decided to watch house of wax. I actually wanted to watch Madagascar but too bad the preview sneaks is tomorrow. well..i had to say I got no choice other than watch house of wax.

But I don’t regret watching it! It suppose to b a horror movie but I had another special feeling covering up my fear. J miss tay u know wat rite? Ssshshsshshhs
After the show we went to golden horse for dinner. I had spaggethi …..yum yum ..my favourite….
Samuel was another ordinary guy ive met. Mayb we aren’t that close so I could care more to judge him. But I can tell he is a nice guy to b someone’s fren. After dinner me n ken went to beach for a stroll…another heart pumping moment I had there :P..wouldnt want u u guys to know wat had happened! If u really want to know just dial up 0125598996. ill consider on whether to tell ya o not :P

When I reached home, miss tay called me up. We gossips for a while on what had happened and also get a few serious advice from her. my negative mind started to spin and she lecture me about it. I tremble when I found out the difference we had between us.

All of sudden, ive started to miss my buddies out there..pei ling, choo, chooi mei and most of all chin nee, mich, al and yi yiing….couldnt wait to meet yi yiing! There so much for us to share!
Overall I am very happy lo. A very special day indeed. Didn’t know a day without plan can turn out to be a wonderful day…

No comments: