Saturday, May 28, 2005

- unIdEntIfIed mOmeNt Of wArmtH n sEcUre-

Woke up early today even though slept late. Was awaken by my aunt. Got screwed as she need to use house phone which I left it in my room. Obviously im used to all this. Tug back in bed straight after that.

Tay planned to drop by my house today but she didn’t turn up. At the end, ken came over my place. I was a bit nervous as I had nothing to entertain him at my home. However, everything goes on perfectly. We had some talk and I guess he enjoyed watching funny flash on my computer :P phewww….luckily, if not ill feel guilty for being such a bad host! We somehow was close to each other….


he actually wanted me to join his frens for a movie. Unfortunately, theres some misunderstanding lo which made him thought I didn’t wanna join them ..pai sei aaa…actually im ok with it wan :P

we had our dinner at the pulau tikus market. Yummy :)
hey guess what?! On the way to ken’s car, I saw Alvin!! At first I saw bee ling then it was like…owww..thats Alvin beside her. both of them didn’t realize im there I guess as Alvin was facing the opposite direction. Thank GoD they are together an d happy :)


after that we hunt for Madagascar in cinema :P I was kinda regret for not bringing along my jacket. Somehow, in the middle of the show, I changed my mind. was glad I didn’t bring it along :P if not I couldn’t have felt warm n special :) I was very cold at that time..real cold….then I felt warm beside me...not an ordinary warm..its just different and comforting. Warm from someone you can trust on. Truthfully so far I can only trust a few guys whom I know. They are kwang and ken. Reason? well I duno. usually I hardly laid my trust on a guy. believe it o not….but I can really trust them.

Straight after movie, we went for a stroll at gurney. It was short and sweet walk. Having fun talking to ken I am. Actually b4 this I plan to meet up with choo n mei but its just not convenient to join them lo. Dunno la, long long story . better not tell! And mr felix if u want to know, just drop a call and invite me to supper k. I know u hav lotsa leftover credit on ur phone but that’s not the way to use it :P

Actually tis kwang is a nice fren of mine. Someone close and funny but very long winded for a guy lo….aiyo, change a bit la …from the day I know u till now, duno wan say impressive o not…u really din change at all. Cmon Grow up man!!!

Well I really miss those time we out for supper lo. Sorry couldn’t make it with you and pei ling. Wrong timing ma. I really just had Maggie and I wouldn’t want upset my grandma lo. She will b kinda upset :(

Overall today im very happy lo…speacially watching Madagascar…:) I do hope it wont past so fast…as it’s a special movie to me…wont forget! U guys there..its a nice movie! Don’t miss it :p hope every moment ahead will b like tis…..what am I talking about? Only YOU will understand….

p/s my fren told me about her parents stuff today. Was very nervous lo…wonder what impression they will have on me? Hopefully we can get along.
Ok guess that’s for today
bOn vOyage!!

dEvIlInE signing out…..

No comments: