Thursday, April 05, 2007

15 minutes


Theory is that you will learn a lot of little facts about those who know you.

1. Start Time
5:07 PM

2. Name
angeline long foong hwang

3. Astrology sign
taurus

4. Gender
female

5. Eye color
dark brown

6. Favorite color
pUrPLe

7. Glasses
both no name

9. Location
hostel

10. Single or taken
half half

11. Sibling's name(s)
carol

*[HAVE YOU EVER]*
12. Cut your own hair?
all the time

13. Done something in the past month that you regret?
yes, cant tell

14. Skipped school?
when is it that I don’t?! lol~

15. Bungee-jumped?
im afraid of heights K o-o’’’

16. Punched someone?
hey..thats my hoBBy k!

17. Cheated on a test?
latest : last month - my tourism law test :P

18. Been arrested?
once :P

19. broke into someones house?
with or without permission? I think I did ~lol~

20. Been rejected?
erm….cant think of it now…

21. Been to a funeral?
yeah…sobs

22. Used a lighter?
I play with it :P tik tak tik tak…ada Syiok ~lol~

23. Been on stage?
y not? Previously : kena punish ; recently : 4 presentation

*FAVORITE*
24. Season
shopping , winter, autumn, spring, new year and christmas

25. Food
spaghettis and soup 

26. Ice cream flavor
vanillassss

27. Candy
mint with choc in it

29. Person
GRANDMA

30. Book
death note ,crayon sin chan, cLeo

31. Song
lotsa of them

32. River
havent found one

33. Place
anywhere cold cold de… :P (aircon room?)

34. Sport to watch on tv
NIL

35. Disney movie
aLL of Them !! muaks muaks

36. Disney Princess
beauty

37. Name for a son
let me discuss with my the other half 1st..kekeke

38. Name for a daughter
told u de I need to discuss mA! Cant decide on my own de..share share de ma :P

*DO YOU PREFER*
39. Chocolate or vanilla?
vanilla

40. Coffee or Capp?
errr…mocha can bo? Okok…capp then!

41. Do you prefer one night stands or long relationships?
LONG long de…I havent try 1 nite stand! And I wont

42.Cats or dogs?
dogs and puppies

43. Scary movies or comedies?
comedies..cant live w/o it !

44. Short or long hair on the prefered sex?
I like guy K..short hair la nabeh!

45. Croutons or bacon bits?
bacon pls

*FIRST THINGS THAT COME TO MIND*
46. Chainsaw
where’s the tree???

47. School
homework

48. Cows
kedah

49. Canada
winter

50. Mouse
yiba yiba angele angele

51. Hand
pcc :P

*THE PAST 3 DAYS, HAVE YOU*
52. Talked on the phone?
sure la abo!

53. Watched a movie?
takda ADA SAAAAAAAD !

54. Cried?
yeah everynite..glad its getting less lately 

56. Drank a glass of water?
when I got punished while playing games with frens

58. Read a book or magazine?
CleO and death noTe

59. Watched TV?
I cant recall

60. Looked in the mirror?
this morning…

61. Taken a shower?
I am not JANE!

62. Taken a picture?
no….

63. Listened to music?
listening now…almost 24/7 :P

64. Told someone you love them?
i should practice on that and i wish i did..just not at the right time...

65. Watched a football game on tv?
I don’t like football
finished: 5:53

*Put how long it took you to take this
in the survey in the subject*
ok whatever
http://yvelynchan.blogspot.com

4 comments:

aL said...

#44 - i like guys with longer than usual hairstyles =P

#51- mahai. ur brain rosak d lah. hand nia must be pcc liao ah. kenot play the piano or smth ah? nabeh...

nalini said...

#25: u like spag and soup too?? slurp!
#27: me too me tooooo.. pernah makan tak after 8?? yummy~! but then that's not really candy...
#46: haahah tat's a good one!
#51: hahahhah i agree with aL. tsk tsk. haih.
#54: why have u been crying?
#65: me neither.. :) :) :)

dEvIlInE said...

al + yin # 51 : hey it is stated first thing that comes to my mind ma....i just FOLLOW LAW ok...
hehehehe

nalini said...

rules are meant to be broken....
ahahha..