Thursday, April 05, 2007

words couldnt express how i felt. things just keep rolling in. things that should be done i cant get it done. arrggghh so knn. tell me what shoud i do now? just sit and wait? gosh...thats just so NOT me. ever since this sem started, i dislike uum so much. haha or rather to say i hate it from the start. its not that i dislikes my friends here. its the management in uum. very the lmpkcblchkktlklhkll punya ppl.so damn **** lazy. cant even do their work properly. nabeh.

PLS i wish to go back pg faster...cant be here any longer. the only thing im gonna miss its all my superb frens here. they are very supportive and always be there for me. i wana thank u all for alwasy updating me with 'stories' and laughter. sorry for being so quiet this sem. me myself find it weird too but i just couldnt help it.

today my horoscope very weird. itr goes like this :

u have always tried to be practical and not to take unnecessary risks. Now is the time to consider taking a chance for a change.

ada CHIM :(

' be not afraid of life. Believethat life is worth living & your belief will help create the fact' William James

No comments: