Sunday, April 15, 2007

once upon a time with coursemates...

i enjoyed hanging out with them...love them so much..i'll never forget all these memories
nah hooi, ih hwa, adrian,vivian, sek pei, fei san , ih hwa's roommate & mahadzir
still aLive !!!
phuket

my lecturers
mr edwin ( type : physocentric) , unknown & mr harry ( type : allocentric)

drink drink and drink

phi phi island ** bad experience snokerlling there :(
the bunch of entau's n chio bu :P me and my 2cd sis-nah hooi (coursemate)

duno where forget ald
phi phi...

on the deck on the way to phi phi island along with my block mates

on deck : unforgetAble moments
crazy times in hotel
buat gaya
phuket night life
the best part of the trIP : pHUket FantasEA
Penang ; fort cornwallis
in cabin ( cruise) lounge ada gaya?





1 comment:

pokeycatsg said...

Studying tourism is so fun... can go so many places. Not like me, always stuck in that boring Singapore nia. :(