Saturday, April 14, 2007

some pics that i would like to share with ya all....


a touch of love...
my cute little niece...pei yee...love her so much....kawaiiiii...
mom bathing her...and she loves it :P
aaarrrrrgggghhhhh sweeet muaks


received a suprise parcel from my bf recently...


he sure noes what i love :) its a brooch....i like dragonfly too :)
and a sorry card ...




yum yum fresh soya bean drink at jalan tengah recommended by ai ling.
my favourite mocha :P **mouth watering**





Ever think of what kind of signage that you can find on your lecturer's office door???? well...heres my lecturer's masterpiece....







cool...??


apa ni??darjeeling??? hummpphhh


my little achievement :p


picture shown below : reminds me of my buddies in pg :P


woHOO ..wei jom rummy n mahjong guys!

this cutie + TUa chiak felle looks cute, friendly and kind hearted hor...sweet sumore....manatau...
look closely at its foot!!! haiz... lalat also bo pang kuey...show no mercy :(

a smile that will brighten up ur day :)

a gift for my grandma :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wads wif al punye expression wei..
looks a lil off..haha