Monday, July 13, 2009

13th July 09

It's been long since i last update my blog. well, here i am today, blogging on Monday-non working today. Teeheee =P
My plan for today is to go saloon and shopping with choo & metz. Wish toki is here too. SO that she can make sure we are on time. Guess today likely to be window shopping than shopping spree. !!!!!
I need to earn more $$$ to prepare for Taiwan trip in Sep.
Cant wait for it! Will be travelling with Bra, cnee, Choo, and mah san's friends. Gosh most of them are reckless spender. (haha wtf. what a phrase!) Must save more $$$ so that i wont regret not buying those things i like.

aL n ced is paying a visit to a Tarrot Card Master in Pulau Tikus. Hmmm...i cant wait to hear their side of stories =P I am thinking to join them IF metz is ready by now. hahaha.

Sien can die. I dare not log in to company's network. i can imagine tonnes of emails pending my reply. Im trying hard not to let work load occupy my precious holidays. It's unfair when i cant claim for OT. Jangan Bodoh, i'm telling myself.

Tilam tilam Tilam lama tukar baru. beep beep beep
Tilam Tilam Yau sau kau Tilam wound san Tilam beep beep beep
....is in my neighbourhood now. Got addicted to that Tilam Tilam thingy.
The other day, i saw a dog howling when the van stopped in front its' house.
Spooky and scary....imagine...just imagine....what does this mean?



Gawd...........

No comments: