Monday, July 13, 2009

awesome night

Tired.

It's been long we have not spend time together. Three of us, metz, choo & 1.
We went to Larry. Choo had a 45 minutes haircut .RM24. During the 45 mins, metz and i spend time updating each other about ppl's life & progress. teeheeee =P

Metz, choo & i then pay a visit to my GM. She was having a leg massage. So enjoy there.
After visiting, we went to Gurney for a stroll. Metz wanted to get a photo album but failed to get one. End up buying lotsa food in cold storage. Met up with aL, Ced & JJ. Together we go for dinner in town-Koey ziap. I guess we stay there for almost 1 n half hour then chatting, sharing our experiences. I will not forget metz & choo's expressions that night!

I Had fun, hope they are too =)

Working day tommorrow!!!sick.

1 comment:

choo said...

u reminds me of that O_O"