Thursday, July 16, 2009

16th July 09

I cried.
Yes, i did. It all happen so sudden. I thought today will be a non-hectic day, who knows everything went upside down. shame shame i cried =,( worked till 10PM today. very the-cham.

Last minute catch up dinner with aL & ced with the big mouth guy. So happy he came to fetch me =) went straight home after that. Felicia invites me to her birthday dinner on Monday =) So fast another year d. Plan to get a doggie bear for her.

Weekend plan- ON. Visiting my former school with aL. Inviting choo, mich, anu and...not sure who else...

That's all for today. Gotta go bath!

2 comments:

choo said...

let me know when u wanna makan angin... my grey myvi will always welcome to bring u "san sam" geh... dun worry be happy buddy~ ^_^Y rmbr... u always got ur big mouth guy and us the buddies sekalian~ ;)

SapiensBryan said...

so suprise got comment..woowoo thank u thank u. i know you all will be there =) thankiew a million =)