Wednesday, July 15, 2009

15th July 09

Sleepless night i had.
Finally, i force myself to make a decision. Exactly like half a year ago, i tried and i failed.
Guess i'm not a person that like changes. Or what is the thing that is holding me back?
I hope my decision does not offend anyone. I would like to thanked for those who helped me.
Kam sia..arigato..tor cheh..


Lunch together with Mich, Emily, Shu Qi, aL & yin. Got to say its been long we didn't get together. Planning to gather seluruh kampung to visit our high school this weekend. It's been long since i went back there. I wonder how its gonna be. Gonna invite Anu =)
She called me just now. Its been years since we last chat. She called to scold me =(
woo woo woo sedihnya aku. Mentang-mentang i beria-ria to give her advice as she looking for a new job. Hahaha i really do miss those moments. It's actually how we communicate. Scolding each other like nobody business.teeheeeee...fun! Date her for this weekend plan =] Cant wait to have a long long long chat with all of them. My buddies~~! muaks muaks muaks

Okla i want bertolak go naik market d. Goodbye my diary!

No comments: