Wednesday, July 15, 2009

14th July 09

Expected.
Busy like a bee today. Didn't manage to execute work per plan. Luckily, my dearie 'si fu' is always there to help me out =) Could not have done it without her guidance.

Early morning suprise: Presents from my neighbour. A pair of hair ribbons. Gosh. I am shocked & touch. She remembers things i've mentioned to her. =,) Thank you so much!
Later in the evening, another touchy thing happened. My 'si fu' tapao-ed food for me from our dept meeting which ive missed. She knew i had not taken my lunch.She brought the food so far away from auditorium, up the stairs, for me. So touch & almost cried. Luckily only 1 person knew- my neighbour. She asked me, 'what happened to you? Your face turn so red'?
hehehehe *blush blush* For all the things they've done for me. I trully appreciate it. It is a tough time for us now, still we or should i say they take care of me..together to go through the bad times.

Minutes after that, i received called from some1 whom i do not wish to say out -the name.
Rather than feeling happy, i felt troubled. I tought it was the past.
They came back to me with a shocking news which i find it hard to accept & decide.

Anyway, i went dinner with -the big mouth guy, ced & aL. Due to some miscommunication, kesian big mouth guy went to my office to fetch me. Sorry =P
Had dinner at hamna. The tomyam is very the keat. slurps~! As usual we chat for a little while and headed home. Felt tired and undecided all the way home.....

p/s - I am still waiting for the wise-man to give me some advice. Guess, i have the answer myself. Just want a confirmation. I believe i can live through this!!! Rwar!!!


1.04am- received reply from the wise-man. Hmmmm...speechless. i guess i need some sleep.Good9 =)

No comments: